Sunday, December 26, 2010

Recent Acquisitions - Gifted or Purchased 12.2010

Here are some of my new favorite things, many of them gifted to me for my birthday/Christmas!  My husband and family spoiled me to death this year and got me frocks and shoes I had been eyeing for awhile!  I would much rather take photos of myself wearing them with my own sense of style but I have the flu and pajamas are the preferred uniform as of late.  I also got some solid color maxi dresses (long sleeve) but they aren't terribly exciting to look at via blog photo.  Love wearing them with platform shoes and chunky bracelets at the moment.  Got a few body suits as well.. you know, the snap crotch/bustier kind of things?  I was reluctant, but they look swell with all things drapey.. to me anyway.. ;)  Also got an abundance of VS unmentionables from my husband (he kicks ass at picking out lingerie, bras, and what not for me), a leatherette bra, new running shoes and gear, as well as an ihome, and iphone 4 accessories.  Score!

Here are some of the pieces.. 

BABOOSHKA Thigh High Leather Look and Nude Panel Leggings

 From left to right, top to bottom: 
Evil Twin Guilty As Sinister T-Shirt, Barnum Fringe Cardi, Sweeping Gestures Black Top.
Deep Plunge Cardi, Swordmaker Booties by irregular Choice, Pixelated Spots Sweater.
Ring by Black Swan Theory, Stevie High Boots by Jeffrey Campbell, Ring by Black Swan Theory.


Peacock Vintage 60's Dress from Black Swan Theory 

 from BlackList by LS (STILL waiting on this outfit to arrive)

1 comment:

_ s k u l l y _ said...

Blacklist outfit is so lovely <3

Adirondack Chairs | Recycled Adirondack Chairs | Adirondack Furniture