Sunday, February 13, 2011

Winter Wonderland

I've been neglecting my blog for the past week due to a trip to New York for my sister's graduation from culinary school.  I spent no time in the city (her school is/was in Hyde Park) so there wasn't much shopping or city venturing but I lived there so it wasn't a big deal to miss out.  The only downside was I didn't get to see my pals.  My husband and I are planning a trip later this year so we can have some quality NYC time.

I DID enjoy a taste of a real East coast winter, however!  I miss real winters and snow and haven't lived in NYC for 4 years so it was a treat.  Here are a few photos of the frozen Hudson and a comfortable amount of snow.  I love the lines of the tree limbs and the shadows they cast.

Some fashion and art posts forthcoming, but for now I have to watch the Grammys!





No comments:

Adirondack Chairs | Recycled Adirondack Chairs | Adirondack Furniture